Episode 63: For The Church Mailbag
Another episode in our occasional feature, the FTC Mailbag, in which Jared Wilson and Ronni Kurtz answer listener submitted questions related to the Christian life and ministry. Today's episode features the following topics:
1. What can pastors do to prepare for the upcoming election cycle?
2. How do young pastors lead with conviction and patience among more established staff?
3. How do we combat against only the lead pastor's care “counting"?
4. How can bi-vocational pastors best prioritize time for family, ministry sermon prep, etc?
5. What should pastors and elders expect of Christian teenagers in the church?
6. What do we make of Josh Harris's recent announcements concerning his divorce and renunciation of the faith?
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS